Senior Power Electronics Engineer
- You are developing power electronics incl. hardware related software (embedded software) for novel LED lighting components like wireless digital LED drivers.
- You are responsible to create, find and prove new hardware / software solutions and concepts up to Proof-of-Concept (PoC) level.
- You are performing layout, thermal design and EMI design up to PoC level.
- You are working close together with partners out of the lighting industry.
- You are responsible for the technical coordination of a small team of electronics engineers.
- Your basis is a university degree (master or PdD) in electronics, power electronics, physics or similar disciplines, ideally with embedded software background.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of power electronics and switched mode power supplies, ideally dedicated to lighting.
- You are experienced in FPGA or μC and embedded software development.
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus.
- You should be self-motivated with good theoretical and practical skills and a thorough approach to your work.
- Due to your deep technical knowhow and your innovative approach you are able to come up with new and innovative solutions.
- Because of your good communication skills you work fine in a team as well as in interdisciplinary work settings.
Your work environment
- A rapidly growing high tech research company which is making new technologies available to the industry
- A young and dynamic team eager to shape the future in photonics
- The actual salary will be significantly higher than that shown in the collective agreement and will depend on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
- The company is located in the most western part of Austria, where Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Liechtenstein meet in one of Central Europe’s most attractive tourist regions, offering the opportunity for skiing, hiking, surfing and much more.
In case of interest please send us your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +43 5572 39 41 59, V-Research GmbH, CAMPUS V, Stadtstr. 33, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria